Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Series Of Latest NBA Chicago Bulls Snapback Hats

Chicago Bulls Snapback Hat
Chicago Bulls Snapback Hat

Hi everyone, first I want to say Merry Christmas to all of you guys and sincerely wish for the best in the new year. From the next week I will try to get back to my previous rate of pulling out latest news about hats as I have been really busy for the past several weeks.( I am trying to build a website about SEO which has a dependent domain name and being hosted on bluehost). Actually I am really enjoying doing one or more blogs which would be a great platform for me to share news or whatever I am interested with others. So I hope this blog would be of help for those hat-lovers.

Not good news for Chicago Bull fans! Bulls got thrashed by Houston Rockets 120-97 in their first home game on Christmas. I do believe that the joyful atmosphere of Christmas would relieve the pain of the Bulls’ fans.

New Era Chicago Bulls Snapback Hat (Black/Red)
New Era Chicago Bulls Snapback Hat (Black/Red)
What I am going to share in this post is a collection of Chicago Bulls snapback hats. The reason I would like to put them together is that they all come with heavy but delicate embroidery of Team name, logo as well as a vivid bull head. In pursuit of various lettering fonts and diversified bull head designs, these models would intrigue you at the first glance. Among the four styles, the one with black crown and white brim just fall into my interest. The words and bull heads interlocked perfectly and the red stitches strike through the middle of the lettering pushing the hat into a piece of an artwork which would give you an urge to wear one on your head. I am pretty sure that some of you guys would feel tempted to grab one after you check the picture. So just follow your nature to catch whatever you like! Find them now at Hatavenue.
Chicago Bulls (White/Red) Snapback
Chicago Bulls (White/Red) Snapback
Red NBA Chicago Bulls New Era Hat
Red NBA Chicago Bulls New Era Hat

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© 2011 Caps and Hats world Designed by Blog Thiet Ke
Posts RSSComments RSS Back to top